A brief description of the testing process of the density tester on powder samples
The density tester can not only test a variety of samples, such as rubber sheets/particles/finished products, metal products, but also test different types of powder samples, such as metal powder, stone powder and other types of powder. The density tester measures The method flow of powder samples is hereby shared:
1. Prepare a density tester, a small glass cup for test samples and test tools, a tweezers, a spoon, and a test paper;
2. Put the small glass in the middle of the hanging basket in the water of the instrument, then put the test paper on the measuring table, press the [ZERO] key to deduct the weight, the screen displays [0.00g];
3. Take about 6-8g of the powder sample and place it on the test paper, then press the [ENTER] key, the instrument records the weight of the sample;
4. After the sample weight is recorded, remove the test paper containing the powder sample from the measuring table, then take out the small glass cup in the water basket of the instrument, retain 1/3 of the water in the cup, and then remove the test paper Pour the powder sample on the top into a small glass, the sample is evenly distributed;
5. Put the small glass containing the powder sample in the middle of the water basket of the instrument, then put the test paper back on the measuring table, wait for the weight to stabilize, and press the [ENTER] key. After the instrument records the weight of the sample in water, it will automatically Calculate the density value, the calculation result will be displayed on the screen after the calculation is completed;
6. After the test is over, press the [ENTER] key to exit, pour the test sample out of the small glass, clean the small glass, and then put it back into the water basket of the instrument, put the test paper back on the measuring table, and wait for the next test .
The density tester can use different test media for sample testing. Various samples have their unique physical properties. In order to adapt to the physical properties of various samples, the density tester can adjust the test medium:
1. First replace the water in the sink with the test medium needed for this test sample;
2. After changing the test medium, long press the [C] key to enter [A1], and press the [B] key to switch to [A2];
3. Press the [C] key to enter [A2], you can see the density data of the test medium, enter the correct density data of the test medium here, press the [A] key to switch the number of digits, and press the [B] key to modify the number;
4. After the modification is completed, press the [ENTER] key to record and exit, and start the operation test.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Shanghai Husheng Industrial Co., Ltd. All Right
Add：Room 905, Building 5, Lane 299, Jiangchang West Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai Tel：13801707814 E-mail：