The plastic hydrometer manufacturer analyzed that due to the poor thermal conductivity of the plastic, the inner layer of the plastic part was slowly cooled to form a high-density solid layer with large shrinkage. Therefore, the wall thickness, slow cooling, and high-density layer thickness will shrink more. In addition, the presence or absence of inserts and the layout and quantity of inserts directly affect the direction of material flow, density distribution and shrinkage resistance, so the characteristics of plastic parts have a greater impact on shrinkage and directionality. No-flow temperature The highest temperature at which no flow occurs under a certain pressure.
1. Synthetic resin is the most important component of plastics, and its content in plastics is generally 40% to 100%. Because of the large content and the nature of the resin often determines the nature of the plastic, people often regard the resin as a synonym for plastic.
2. Fillers are also called fillers, which can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics and reduce costs. Fillers can be divided into two types: organic fillers and inorganic fillers, the former such as wood flour, rags, paper and various fabric fibers, and the latter such as glass fiber, diatomaceous earth, asbestos, and carbon black.
3. Plasticizers, plasticizers can increase the plasticity and flexibility of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easier to process and shape. Plasticizers are generally high-boiling organic compounds that are miscible with resin, non-toxic, odorless, and stable to light and heat. The most commonly used are phthalate esters.
4. Stabilizer In order to prevent the synthetic resin from being decomposed and damaged by light and heat during processing and use, and to extend the service life, a stabilizer should be added to the plastic. Commonly used are stearate and epoxy resin.
5. The colorant can make the plastic have various bright and beautiful colors. Commonly used organic dyes and inorganic pigments as colorants.
6. The function of the lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during molding, and at the same time make the surface of the plastic smooth and beautiful. Commonly used lubricants include stearic acid and its calcium and magnesium salts.
7. Antioxidants prevent plastics from being heated and oxidized during heating molding or high-temperature use, causing the plastics to turn yellow and crack. In addition to the above additives, flame retardants, foaming agents, antistatic agents, etc. can also be added to the plastic measured by the plastic hydrometer to meet different requirements.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Shanghai Husheng Industrial Co., Ltd. All Right
Add：Room 905, Building 5, Lane 299, Jiangchang West Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai Tel：13801707814 E-mail：